Survata follows the guidelines set forth by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, including data privacy and security provisions designed to safeguard patients’ medical information.
Survata exercises HIPAA compliance through the following measures:
- Patient/respondent information is always kept confidential.
- Sharing of patient/respondent health information is limited to the minimum necessary amount within Survata.
- Safeguards are in place to ensure Survata service providers act in accordance with Survata’s HIPAA compliance, ensuring patient health information is disclosed properly.
- IT/server security procedures ensure that patient/respondent health information access is limited overall.
- Survata Human Resources implements regular education and training for all Survata employees to be aware of the safeguards in place to maintain HIPAA compliance.