1. The first step on your Iphone is to navigate to your settings, and tap 'Privacy' as pictured/highlighted here.
2. Next, while on the aforementioned privacy page, scroll down and tap 'Advertising' as pictured/highlighted here.
3. While on the Advertising page, you can reset your advertising identifier by tapping the highlighted field: Reset Advertising Identifier...
4. You can also opt out of some ad targeting by sliding/toggling 'Limit Ad Tracking' to on (*Note: Green means it's on and limiting your ad tracking)
1. The first step towards resetting your ad id and limiting ad tracking on your Android is to navigate to your settings, and tap 'Google' as pictured/highlighted here.
2. Next, while on the aforementioned Google page, tap 'Ads' as pictured/highlighted here.
3. Finally, while on the previously mentioned Ads page, you can first reset your advertising identifier then toggle 'Opt out of Ads Personalization' to on to prevent some ad tracking. *Note: When 'Opt out of Ads Personalization' is toggled to blue, that means opting out is on and and your ad activity will not be tracked.