Survata was invited to participate in the “Data Quality Revolution – The Impact of Accuracy on ROI” panel at Lotame Ignite North America 2018. Moderated by Ryan Rolf, VP of Data Solutions, Lotame, the panelists included:
• Alex Andreyev, VP, Partner, Integrated Investment, Universal McCann Worldwide
• Chris Kelly, Founder & CEO, Survata
• Joyce Lee, Director, Global Data Sales Strategy, OATH
• Michelle Mirshak, VP, Data Architecture & Platforms, Spark Foundry
• Accuracy and efficacy conversation can only start when there is a clear articulation of success. What are the Audience Interests you’re looking to tap into, or the intended actions the audience should take?
• Don’t take audience segments at face value. Use existing technologies for audience validation
• Commit to the investment in quality on behalf of your consumers and your organization. Brand safety, viewability, data quality and data governance. You’ll be protecting your organization and consumers and producing a better experience for all. It’s worth it.
• Evaluate your data at the source
• Publishers have a huge opportunity to embrace demographic audience guarantees with pre-validated audience solutions in market to increase their revenue & ROI on private marketplace or site-direct buys
See the full panel below:
To learn about about Survata’s Ad Measurement solutions, please contact us.